- Easy to apply: The liquid thoroughly infiltrate from the rubber cap, easy to apply and handle. Compactly packed in lightweight container, ideal to carry around in pocket or bag. Just tighten the cap, to avoid leakage.
- Applicable for every part of your skin: Ammeltz differs from plaster, no need to bother the inconvenience of peeling off the plaster. It applies to every part of your skin including hairy part, joints and perspiration area etc.
- Penetrate into the affected parts, long-lasting effect: Special formula, it thoroughly infiltrates into the affected part via skin, relieves your shoulder stiffness and muscular aches effectively and long lasting.
- Comfortable and refreshing, harmless to skin: Ammeltz is balmy, refreshing and will not irritate to skin. Differs from plaster, the liquid keeps skin breathable and will not irritate skin. Its clean liquid has disinfecting and germ killing effect, fit in with good hygiene
- Hong Kong Permit No. HK-00349
- The following persons should consult a doctor or a pharmacist before use.
- Those who have developed any allergic symptom (e.g. rash, reddening, itch, sore) due to drugs or cosmetics,
- Those who or whose relatives are of hypersensitive physical conditions.
- Do not apply to the areas around eyes, mucous membrane, skin affected with eczema or rash, and wound.
- Pay attention to the following before use
- Follow the specified application.
- Children should use under the guidance of a protector.
- Avoid contact with eyes. Should it get into eyes, wash it off immediately with cold or warm water. For serious cases, see an ophthalmologist.
- For external use only. Do not take internally.
- The person with sensitive skin should avoid applying on the same part repeatedly.
- Do not affix unbreathable adhesive plaster onto the parts applied with the liquid.
- Pay attention to the following during and after use
- If you should have a rash, reddening, swell, itch, etc., due to the use of this product, stop using and consult a doctor or a pharmacist
- Efficacy depends on the amount applied, room temperature, applied parts and different person. Stop using if you feel very strong, itching or hurt.
- Refrain from warming the applied part with an electric blanket warmer or other device.
- If there is no improvement after its use for several days, stop using and consult a doctor or a pharmacist.
- Keep away from acetate fiber and materials / furniture painted with or made of acetate plastic such as a frame for glasses and comb. The liquid damages such materials.
- Do not apply this product and other external remedies together on the same part.
- Cautions in storage and handling
- Keep out of reach of children
- Tighten cap after use. Avoid direct sunlight, and store in dark cool place.
- Do not put in another container to prevent any chance of misuse and to keep the quality.
- Keep away from open flame.
- It may cause leakage of the liquid if the cap is not tightened.
- Please use before the expiry date indicated at the bottom of the packaging box, do not use after the expiry date.
DISCLAIMER These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.