- Compact 700-watt microwave oven with 2/3-cubic-foot capacity
- Soft-touch electronic controls; 10 power levels; defrost setting
- 8 auto-cook menu settings for popcorn, potatoes, pizza, soup, and more
- Add-30-seconds option; digital clock and timer; child-safety lock; pull-handle design
- Measures approximately 11-1/2 by 19-1/5 by 14-1/5 inches; 1-year limited warranty
With a 2/3-cubic-foot capacity, this 700-watt microwave oven provides ample cooking power and a compact size ideal for a dorm, small apartment, or a kitchen with limited counter space. Its soft-touch electronic controls help ensure easy operation. Just set the time and press "start", or choose from eight auto-cook menu settings, which take the guesswork out of cooking by automatically setting the cooking time and power level for a variety of popular foods, including popcorn, potatoes, pizza, soup, and fresh and frozen vegetables. There's even a dinner-plate option and a beverage setting for quickly heating up a cup of coffee or hot cocoa. The oven's user-friendly control panel also offers 10 power levels, a defrost setting, an add-30-seconds option, and a digital clock and kitchen timer. Other highlights include a child-safety lock, a pull-handle design, an easy-to-clean interior, and a sleek look that will nicely accommodate any kitchen decor. The microwave oven measures approximately 11-1/2 by 19-1/5 by 14-1/5 inches and carries a one-year limited warranty.