Firefox can be set to accept cookies:
- Click the menu button and choose Options.
Select the Privacy panel.
- Set Firefox will: to Use custom settings for history.
- Make sure Accept cookies from sites is check marked.
- Make sure Accept third party cookies is set to Always.
- Disabling third party cookies can cause problems with some websites. Always accept third party cookies to rule it out as a cause for your problem.
- Click Exceptions to list exceptional sites.
- Make sure the site you're trying to access isn't listed.
Close the page. Any changes you've made will automatically be saved.
- On your browser toolbar, select More.
- Select Settings.
- Near the bottom of the page, select Show advanced settings.
- In the Privacy section, select Content settings.
- Select Allow local data to be set (recommended).
- Click Done at dialog right bottom .
Apple Safari on MacOS
Apple no longer supports Safari for Windows. It's not safe for you to use Safari for Windows.
Safari lets you choose whether to accept all cookies
Choose Safari and click Preferences
Click the Privacy tab
- Do any of the following at Cookie and website data:
- Always block: Safari doesn’t let any websites, third parties, or advertisers store cookies and other data on your Mac. This may prevent some websites from working properly.
- Allow from current website only: Safari accepts cookies and website data only from the website you’re currently visiting. Websites often have embedded content from other sources. Safari does not allow these third parties to store or access cookies or other data.
- Allow from websites I visit: Safari accepts cookies and website data only from websites you visit. Safari uses your existing cookies to determine whether you have visited a website before. Selecting this option helps prevent websites that have embedded content in other websites you browse from storing cookies and data on your Mac.
- Always allow: Safari lets all websites, third parties, and advertisers store cookies and other data on your Mac.
Safari for iOS (iPhone/iPad/iPod touch)
Tap the Settings icon on the home screen
Scroll the Settings page down and tap the Safari option
Go to the Privacy & Security section. Tap Block Cookies
Choose your preferred Cookies setting
Chrome for Android
- On your Android device, open the Chrome app .
- At the top right, tap More and then Settings.
- Tap Site settings and then Cookies.
- Next to Cookies, switch the setting on or off.
- Optional: To allow only first-party cookies and block all third-party cookies, uncheck the box next to Allow third-party cookies. This setting will prevent third-party cookies from being accepted, even if you've added a site to the exceptions list and have chosen to allow its cookies.
- Tap Internet(you may need to swipe left or right to locate it first).
- Tap the physical More Option button on at bottom left.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Privacy.
- Check Accept cookies to turn cookies on or uncheck to turn it off.